Whether you are missing the game season, just want to have fun or want to get your eye in for the forthcoming season, a simulated game day at Widdington can be tailored to meet the needs of you and your friends.
Simulated Game Days are accessible to everyone and are becoming increasingly popular with all kinds of clients including:
- Experienced game shooters looking to stay sharp in the off-season
- People who love shooting but don’t want to kill anything
- Novice shooters looking to develop their skills
- Corporate and team building events
- Stag & Hen parties
- Birthdays & Retirement celebrations
- The day consists of 5 drives (all of which are similar to actual partridge drives in the game season).
- Elevenses and a shoot lunch after the event has ended are also included in the day – we can tailor these to suit your requirements.
Your team of guns will shoot approximately 300-600 cartridges each at a fraction of the price of a real game day but without losing any of the adrenaline and excitement.
Please contact us if you are interested in a tailor made package to suit the requirements of you and your group.
It’s been said that a day partridge shooting is a day shooting the most English of game birds. The success you derive from the day will depend on a variety of factors: the location of the shoot, the company you keep and the way the birds are presented.
At Widdington Shoot we are experienced in delivering all of those factors to you throughout your personalised game day.